We’ll be there everyday.
Duncaster’s nationally recognized Caleb Hitchcock Health Center provides personalized care and service in comfortable home-like accommodations by Medicare-certified skilled nursing staff.
- Spacious private rooms with full bath, generous closet space and natural lighting with floor-to-ceiling windows
- 24/7 on-site nursing staff, security and emergency care
- On-site medical practice including board-certified geriatric physicians (Physicians on call after hours and on weekends)
- Podiatrist, Dentist, Optometrist and Audiologist services available
- Recreation activities and therapy to encourage memory, health, fitness and fun including; music, art, exercise and pet therapy
- Chef-prepared meals, three times daily
- Respite care
- Hospice care
The Realities and Myths of Long-term Care Insurance
Be informed with the help of our FREE e-Book download.