Enrich your mind, feed your soul and celebrate the arts!
Attend music and dance performances, take painting lessons or study an instrument. Try your hand at floral arrangements, or get crafty with woodworking or weaving—and that’s just on campus!
Duncaster also arranges for visits and tours to the best Connecticut has to offer:
- Attend a concert or a broadway show at the Bushnell Center for the Performing Arts or Hartford Stage
- Take in a baseball game with Hartford’s Yard Goats at Dunkin’ Donuts Park
- Experience world-class art exhibits at the Wadsworth Atheneum
- Get into history at the Mark Twain House & Museum, Connecticut Historical Society Museum & Library, Noah Webster House, Harriet Beecher Stowe Center or Old State House
- Shop until you drop at Blue Back Square then grab a nosh in downtown West Hartford
- Smell the roses in Elizabeth Park. With 15,000 rose bushes, it’s the third largest rose garden in the country
- Treat the grandkids! Visit the Connecticut Science Center or take them for a spin on the Bushnell Park carousel
- Feeling lucky? Get in on the fun at Mohegan Sun and Foxwood casinos
The Realities and Myths of Long-term Care Insurance
Be informed with the help of our FREE e-Book download.