Here at Duncaster staying safe means so much more than wearing masks and keeping social distance. It means finding creative ways to thrive as a community and to make sure life is still good.
Our passionate and dedicated staff is working tirelessly to meet our resident’s daily needs while continuing to find creative ways to provide enriching experiences.
Life is still good with:
- Twice daily delivery of hot meals
- Daily delivery of mail, newspapers, and packages
- Grocery store and pharmacy runs by staff for residents
- Streaming of exercise classes, culture, entertainment and
resident educational lectures on Duncaster’s in-house
- One-day online university programs
- Fun treats like ice cream cart visits
- Delivery of hard-to-find essentials like toilet paper,
disinfectant and wipes by our in-house commissary
- Gorgeous grounds and paths to walk with friends
- Our staff/resident buddy system keeps us safe and happy
Compassionate and knowledgeable Duncaster staff on campus daily
Don’t just take our word—
here is what some of
our residents have to say:
“We don’t believe there is any place where we could be safer or better cared for. It’s like living on the concierge floor of a five star hotel – full time room service for meals, incidentals, mail or whatever we may need. We’re able to keep in contact with friends near and far using the available technology.
Our rural setting and friendly campus is great for walks which helps maintain our mental and physical well being. Our decision to move here 5 years ago was the best one we ever made.”